Monday, January 2, 2012

My First Ghostly Experience

The Sick Man


To this day I will always remember the first time that I saw a ghost, I was 15 at the time and it was a hot summer day, an ordinary day nothing unusual about it. I was hanging out with my best friend Tony at the time we at my house and we were walking down the hallway, we were the only ones there at the time as we made our way down the hall me leading the way I suddenly caught something out of the corner of my right side as I turned to look, I peered into my fathers office and there out of the corner of the room walked a tall almost seven foot tall figure of a man, he was completley white but he looked as if he was sick or something he was very thin and his eyes looked sank in, he walked to the middle of the room and stopped starring at us for a few seconds and then disappeared. After seeing this every hair on my body stood on end as a cold chill hit both me and my friend, we both could not beleive what we had both saw and still talk about this experience to this day as it was a first for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment