Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Ghost Hunters PART 1

The Ghost Hunters PART 1- short horror story
BY JESSE ALEXANDER

We were called in to investigate a home inside of Dixon Missouri, the home owners told us during a phone call that during the night they had been hearing banging sounds through out the house and when the would get up to see what it was all the pictures on the walls had apparently came off of the walls and flew across the living room

and when they checked the rest of the house they found that all of the cabinet doors in the kitchen were wide open, with all of their dishes scatterd about the floor.

being a natural skeptic as I am I decided to gather the team and go investigate this location.

When we pulled up to the house it was not your average home, as a matter of fact it was quite large and looked like an old victorian style house, we got inside and met with the home owners, the had some new news for us lifting up the left side of his t shirt the man of the house had scratches that looked like three claw marks from the middle of his spine all the way around to his chest.

I asked him when this had happend, he replied that it was about an hour before we got there and at first he felt a strong burning and itching sensation on his back, when the burning would not stop he took off his shirt to see what the problem was, and thats when he discoverd the marks.

It was easy to see that the husband and wife who were about in their 30's were very concerned about their lively hood and wanted help so badly that they would resort to anything to deal with their problem.

Thats why they called us in as a last resort, after the interview my team set up a base in the living room with a table and laptop computers as well as  with DVR's and moniters.

When the sun went down we got to work before we killed the lights I went around checking EMF spikes from all the electrical appliances in the house inside and out making a map of were all EMF's were coming from.

Finally it was lights out and we began our investigation, my parteners Chris and Andrea began walking about the house setting up cameras in several locations in hopes of catching evedince of paranormal activity so we could help out the residence of this home the best we could.

about 35 minutes into the investigation we began hearing what sounded like footsteps coming down the stairs, luckily we had digital cameras set up looking up the stairs. We headed to the area where we heard the foot steps but didn't see anything.

I pulled my electronic voice recorder out and set it on a set of steps in front of me and began an EVP session, calling out I said, "I am trying to contact the spirit that is infesting this home", waiting ten seconds in between for a response I began to talk again "Who are you"? I asked.

Suddenly me and the rest of my team felt a cold chill fill the air, it became so cold that we could see out breath in front of us, Andrea used the digital thermometer she had to get a temp reading of the air inside the home, the screen shot down from a 70 degree temp all the way down to 28 degrees C.

We looked at each other and instantly knew something was in the room. Chris then asked "What do you want from the owners of the home"? Suddenly Chris cried out, "Fuck"!

I shot the flash light that I had over at him and when I saw his face he had three claw marks that crossed his right eye and it had broke skin and was bleeding a little bit.

I said out loud, "who are you!, why did you do that? We are not afraid of you"!

all of a sudden we heard a loud crashing sound coming from the kitchen just as the home owners had described, we dashed for the kitchen to see what had happend when we got there we could see dishes being thrown across the room shattering on the wall across from the cabinets, video camera in hand Andrea began filming the incident that was happening right before our eyes, and then she screamed, looking at her screen she saw a huge black figure in the middle of the room coming right for her.

as she turned to run out of the room both me and Chris looked in horror as we seen her pony tail being grabbed and pulled, we tried to help her the best we could, our hearts were pounding and to tell you the truth we were scared to death, what ever it was had hold of her and wasnt letting go.

pulling on her as hard as we could the entity pulled her up into the air and was now dragging her down the hall leaving us behind, running as fast as we could we could see her trying her best to get a grip on the wooden floor beneath her, she was literally leaving marks clawing at the floor as she kept being pulled back, she was screaming like all hell and we felt helpless.

still in hot pursuit the dark figure rounded a corner and began to pull her up stairs this time it was dragging her by her feet hitting her head on every step on the way up. She was screaming help! Help! Oh God please Help! and sobbing like a five year old Chris lunged forward and caught her arm but the entity didnt let up. still moving forward it lifted both her and chris higher into the air swinging to the left sending Chris flying across the living room as it continued to drag Andrea up the stairs.

Not stopping I yelled out to Chris, "Chris are you all right"! yea! I heard him call back a  split second later he was back on his feet running up behind me. Hurry! he screamed out "we have to get her"!

"I know, I Know"! I yelled back reaching the top of the stairs the black figure headed to the left throwing her throgh the air so hard that she busted through the master bedroom door, what ever had her had finally let go, we rushed over to aid her but before I could reach her something caught me around my neck and pulled me over to a wall and started dragging me up to the ceiling, I couldn't breath and I could feel my head begin to get heavy as a lack of oxygen came over me I heard Chris and Andrea both yelling at the entity, "Let go of him you BASTARD"! 

as I continued to be dragged up both of them caught me by my ankles pulling as hard as they could to get me out of its grip, the black figure finally released me and both Chris and Andrea looked at me, OH God! the both said, apparently I had huge hand prints around my neck from were the being had a hold of me.

Doors through out the house began slamming shut and opening again making it sound like a straight out battle suddenly all of the lights in the house came on and then exploded sending sparks every where, windows busted out and the house began to shake, then everything stopped.

An eerie silence came over the house, and all of the doors had closed.

Creeping forward we opend the door slowly, peering out of the room, we moved on, getting out into the hallway thats when we stopped dead in our tracks. We froze, right there in the middle of the hall were multiple ghosts and not the friendly looking ones, they just stood there looking at us, they were all dressed in different time era clothes wich looked ragged and torn, all of them had sunk in eye sockets that were black and had not eyes. behind us there was one large window over the homes front door.

We had only one choice left either go forward and risk being killed by the ghosts or make a dive for it out of the house.

Making our choice we turned to run, as we did all of the spirits like a stamped lunged forward at us with a horrifying scream  that sounded like a thousand tortures souls coming at us.

I could feel their cold finger tips on the back of  my neck as we ran, finally we made it to the window running we crashed through and fell to the ground, scrambling to get up we ran to our vehicle and took off, never to return again.

The following morning when the home owners called us they wanted to know what happend and if we would come back for a follow up investigation I replied "You better get the whole damn Vatican to exorcise your house before we return again and I hung up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment