Monday, January 2, 2012

THE UNSEEN

THE UNSEEN

There for a while I was staying with my sister at her apartment in Nixa MO, we had been living there for a while , one morning while she was at work I had just woke up and was getting ready to hop out of bed when all of a sudden it felt like I was being pushed back down into my bed and I could feel cold hands pinning me against my bed, I started to panic and couldn't move I also could hear what sounded like people screaming and whispering in my ears, my heart was racing but I could not move, I tried to scream but nothing would come out! after some time what seemed to be hours to me but really only lasted about a minute, what ever had me pinned down let up and I was able to jump out of bed, this is the most horrifying paranormal encounter I think I have ever had, it is to this day something I hope to NEVER have happen to me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment